Sounds like I need to ask YOU about podcasts next time you have a chance....
What was it about the 18th that all you guys finished on that date? Congratulations!
Congrats on finishing, however, I've got that laptop in my hot little hand already!
But no! You mustn't abandon us. Your blog is one of the few things I look forward to on the computer. Blog about your new ATS job and the new kitties.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sounds like I need to ask YOU about podcasts next time you have a chance....
What was it about the 18th that all you guys finished on that date? Congratulations!
Congrats on finishing, however, I've got that laptop in my hot little hand already!
But no! You mustn't abandon us. Your blog is one of the few things I look forward to on the computer. Blog about your new ATS job and the new kitties.
Post a Comment